Molasses Creek Dog Training
Dog Training for Montgomery County, Bucks County, and Lehigh County.
Our Goal: By working with dogs and their owners, we can help reduce the number of dogs surrendered to shelters because of common behavioral problems.
- Are you embarrassed by your dog's behavior like jumping & barking?
- Is your puppy mouthing you or biting your ankles?
- Are you worried about your children’s safety?
- Are you feeling guilty because your dog makes you angry?
- Does your dog ignore you and stubbornly defy you?
- Is your dog hyper & totally out of control?
- Is your dog chewing, stealing personal items, and destroying your home?
- Does your dog consider any place in your home his toilet ?
- Does the thought of taking your dog for a walk make you cringe knowing your arms will be pulled out of your sockets
- Do you feel helpless?
Would you like to have that dog everyone loves to be around?
Molasses Creek Dog Training has the solutions to help you, your family and your pet dog. We will give you peace of mind knowing you can have that well- behaved pet dog. We only use modern, gentle, but effective positive reinforcement methods in our training. We Train Without Pain. If you are up for a challenge, please let us demonstrate how clicker training can work for you.
Do you have a new family puppy? Congratulations! If your puppy is 8 to 16 weeks old, we would like to invite you to our Free Yappy Hour where you will learn about proper socialization & bite inhibition for your puppy. Just call to register.
You are always welcome to observe any of Molasses' Classes.
Molasses Classes are taught in our enclosed on-site building. We offer group or private lessons on our 18- acre farm. We cater to busy professionals, families with children and seniors with a commitment to their dogs. By offering day, night and weekend hours, there is always a class that is right for you. If you are not looking for group or private lessons in Quakertown, we can travel up to 15 miles for training at your home at a time that is convenient for you.
We are conveniently located in beautiful Bucks County, Quakertown, PA., 1 mile from the PA Turnpike entrance and 4 miles from Rt.309 and minutes from Montgomery & Lehigh Counties.